We contracted with Colts Laboratories, an independent testing facility that is accredited by the Safety Equipment Institute to complete and verify standards tests.
What does SEI stand for?
SEI stands for Safety Equipment Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEI
We have 240 other meanings of SEI in our Acronym Attic
- Survey of Early Head Start Programs
- Southeast High Speed Rail
- Sheffield Environmental and Horticultural Training (UK)
- Studies in Evangelical History and Thought
- South East Health Technologies Alliance (UK)
- South Euclid-Hillcrest United Methodist Church (Ohio)
- Schneider Electric High Voltage
- 7-Eleven, Inc
- La Semaine de l'Education Internationale (French: International Education Week)
- Säästva Eesti Instituut (Stockholm Environment Institute)
- Sales Engineer Industrial
- Sales Excellence Institute (University of Houston)
- Sammons Enterprises Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Save Ellis Island (Budd Lake, NJ)
- Scheie Eye Institute (University of Pennsylvania)
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- Science Education Institute (Philippines)
- Science Education International (journal; International Council of Associations for Science Education)
- Search Engine Indexer (software)
- Secondary Electron Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) has announced that its certification program has received accreditation as a Certification Body (CB) by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
Douglas said the title shows its commitment to safety through partnerships with four industry associations, including the International Safety Equipment Association and the Safety Equipment Institute.
The council is collaborating with other industry organizations including the Society of Automotive Engineers and the Transportation Safety Equipment Institute to support NHTSA in the rewrite of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108, a standard that specifies requirements for original and replacement headlamps, reflective devices and associated equipment.
Intertek has provided over 30 years of helmet testing services though strategic partnerships with various certification agencies including the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) and the Hockey Equipment Certification Council (HECC).
announced today that its DTAPS(R) (Disposable Toxicological Agent Protective System) Level B coverall chemical/biological protective suits are the first in the industry to be certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI) to the National Fire Protective Association (NFPA) 1994, Class 2 standards.
1-2003 standards and is certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI).
These include the Transportation Safety Equipment Institute (TSEI), which principally focuses on commercial vehicle safety equipment including vehicle lighting and emergency products and is administered through MEMA, and the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) Lighting Task Force focusing primarily on aftermarket and specialty lighting products.