Measuring and benchmarking safety culture: application of the safety attitudes questionnaire to an acute medical admissions unit.
What does SAQ stand for?
SAQ stands for Safety Attitudes Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAQ
We have 42 other meanings of SAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Sexual Assault Prevention Week (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Signal-Averaged P Wave
- South African Prepayment Week
- South Atlantic Pro Wrestling (Charlotte, NC)
- Symmetrized Augmented Plane Wave
- Signal-Averaged P-Wave Duration (cardiology)
- Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group
- South Asia Pure Water Initiative
- Soon As Possible Without Overtime (military slang)
- South African Polypropylene Yarns
- San Andros / Andros Island, Bahamas (Airport Code)
- Schweizerische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Qualitätsförderung (German: Swiss Association for Quality Promotion; Switzerland)
- Seldom Answered Questions
- Self Administered Questionnaire
- Self-Assessment Question
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (credit cards)
- Short Answer Question
- Short Arc Quad (physical therapy)
- Smith Alumnae Quarterly (Smith College; Northampton, MA)
- Société des Alcools du Québec
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instrument The questionnaire used was a modification of the Safety Attitudes Questionnaire and is specific for the ICU setting (SAQ-ICU version) (Sexton et al.
Pascal Metrics delivers the only solution that supports both of the major scientifically-validated patient safety culture surveys: the Safety Attitudes Questionnaire (SAQ) and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture.