Sweeney, Mechanicsburg Fire Safety Advisory Committee Art Martynuska, Johnstown Timothy McShea, Philadelphia Stephen C.
What does SAC stand for?
SAC stands for Safety Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SAC
We have 1020 other meanings of SAC in our Acronym Attic
- Sidley Austin Brown Wood
- South African Bush War
- South African Blind Workers Organisation
- South African Blind Youth Organisation (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Sacagawea dollar coin
- Sacatepéquez (Guatemala, territorial division)
- Sacramento, California - Executive (airport code)
- Safe Area of Computation
- Safer Auckland City (New Zealand)
- Safety Awareness Campaign (various organizations)
- Saguaro Astronomy Club (Arizona)
- Saint Aloysius College (various countries)
- Sales Acquisition Cost
- Same As Cash
- San Antonio Aguas Calientes (Guatemala)
- San Antonio College (TX, USA)
- Sanctuary Advisory Council
- Santa Ana College (California)
- Saskatchewan Action Committee (women's rights group; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will have an emphasis in the Gulf of Mexico," Interior Secretary Ken Salazar said at a meeting for the department's Ocean Energy Safety Advisory Committee.
Both Newcastle and Gateshead councils have outlawed the handheld fireworks - as well as alcohol - after receiving advice from their respective safety advisory committees.
He also heads the Civil Aviation Safety Advisory Committee appointed by civil aviation minister Praful Patel.
To assist its decision making, FDA has increasingly sought advice from members of its external drug safety advisory committee.
1) National Occupational Health and Safety Advisory Committee (2004) The Burden of Occupational Disease and Injury in New Zealand.
A petition will be handed into Wolverhampton City Council's offices as their Football Safety Advisory Committee first recommended the ban.
The Wrexham-Chester derby was last month switched to an earlier kick-off on the advice of the Safety Advisory Committee, which is made up of police, councillors and League officials.