Chicago's Safer Pest Control Project holds workshops for landlords to explain the benefits of IPM, while the Greater Madison (Wisconsin) Healthy Lawn Team raises awareness of how spraying one lawn can affect an entire neighborhood.
What does SPCP stand for?
SPCP stands for Safer Pest Control Project (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPCP
We have 16 other meanings of SPCP in our Acronym Attic
- South Pacific College of Natural Therapies (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Safe Place Community Outreach
- Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (Sri Lanka)
- Service Pollution Control Office (US FWS)
- Single Pole Change Over
- Sport Parachute Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Service Provider Certificate of Operating Authority
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Speech Communications (university course)
- Search Programmer Control Panel
- Selective Provider Contracting Program (federal health insurance waiver; California)
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals
- Sony Pictures Consumer Products
- Steam Plant Control Panel
- Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Artists (Saint Paul, MN)
- Scottish Palliative Care Pharmacists' Association (UK)
- Southern Philippines Council for Peace and Development
- Scottish Parliamentary Contributory Pension Fund (UK)
- Society of Primary Care Policy Fellows (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Safer Pest Control Project, a Chicago-based nonprofit organization working to reduce the unnecessary use of pesticides, implemented a number of successful pest control programs in Chicago Public Housing using an IPM approach.