Contract notice: supply of personal protective equipment kits for safe working at height - number 28, in conjunction with a specialized training for employees to work safely at height and handling of personal protective equipment.
What does SWAH stand for?
SWAH stands for Safe Working at Height (equipment and procedures for heights)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stuff We Are Given
- Stuff with a Graphic
- Stupid Wild-Ass Guess
- Super Wealthy and Gangsta Boyz (band; Chicago, IL)
- Super Wild Ass Guess
- Sweet Weird Awesome Goal
- Swinging Wild Ass Guess
- Swaziland Action Group against Abuse (est. 1990)
- Sustainability, Wellness and Green Gifts (Oscar Night program; celebrity gift bags)
- Supporters of Worcester Area Gay and Lesbian Youth (Worcester, MA)
- Semantic Web Applications and Human Aspects
- Southwest Academy of Healing Arts (Cedar City, UT)
- South Western Area Health Board (Ireland, UK)
- Southwest Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- Southern Wisconsin Association of Holistic Healing
- Single Work at Home Mom
- South Williamsport Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Sydney West Area Health Service (Penrith, New South Wales, Australia)
- Savannah Working against Human Trafficking (Savannah, GA)
- Sound Waves At High Tension (DJ group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Gambles, director of the Library of Birmingham, said: "We need mobile platform lift devices to enable safe working at heights.
We need mobile platform lift devices to enable safe working at heights.
The company offers a full range of high quality, well established products for safe working at heights,climbing and rescue, arborist equipment,personal safety products, electrical insulating gloves and specialised clothing and accessories.
East Yorkshire safety equipment supplier Arco has acquired Eccleshall-based Total Access (UK), which deals in supply of equipment for safe working at height and in confined spaces, including fall arrest, work restraint and work positioning gear.
uk "We need mobile platform lift devices to enable safe working at heights.
Unions wanted fire crews to be paid extra for safe working at height.
XSPlatforms has more than fifteen years experience in the field of safe working at heights.