Performance assessment should be continuous and documentation of safe working procedures should be maintained using rubrics, task check-off sheets and other written documentation.
What does SWP stand for?
SWP stands for Safe Working Procedures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWP
We have 164 other meanings of SWP in our Acronym Attic
- Stichting Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Verkeersveiligheid (Dutch: Institute for Road Safety Research)
- Saltspring Women Opposed to Violence and Abuse
- Scientific Word of the Week (educational blog)
- Standard Ways of Working
- Stichting Welzijn Ouderen Wassenaar (Dutch: Elderly Welfare Foundation Wassenaar; Wassenaar, Netherlands)
- Stichting Welzijn Ouderen Wijchen (Dutch: Elderly Welfare Foundation Wijchen; Wijchen, Netherlands)
- Southwest Ohio YMCA Swim League
- Stichting Welzijn Ouderen Zwolle (Dutch: Elderly Welfare Foundation Zwolle; Zwolle, Netherlands)
- Safe Working Practices
- Safe Working Pressure
- Safety Work Permit
- Salvadorans with Pride (gang)
- School Wellness Policy (health)
- Science With Practice (education)
- Seafood Watch Program (various organizations)
- Sector Working Paper
- Self Weight Penetration (geomechanics)
- Semi-orthogonal Wavelet Packet
- Sergeant Willie Pete (YouTube poster)
- Settling with Power (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Health Officers from Middlesbrough Council, who investigated the accident, found the company had failed to carry out an adequate risk assessment to put safe working procedures in place and to prevent the use of unsafe scaffolding.
Health and Safety Executive inspector Sarah Baldwin-Jones said: "Metal recycling yards can be extremely dangerous places so it's imperative companies have safe working procedures and systems in place that are observed by all staff and contractors.