In establishing a potential water supply, the investigation must conduct a pump test at this location for three reasons; the pump test will determine a safe withdrawal rate from the aquifer, determine the local land area contributing to the aquifer under pumping conditions, and provide water quality samples under pumping conditions.
What does SWR stand for?
SWR stands for Safe Withdrawal Rate (financial portfolio management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWR
We have 118 other meanings of SWR in our Acronym Attic
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Statutory Water Quality Objective
- South West Queensland Pipeline (Australia)
- Strategic Water Quality Plan (Colchester, VT)
- State Water Quality Protection Area (marine protected area; Sacramento, CA)
- Source Water Quality Protection Partnership Petitions
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Software Qualification Test
- Residual Water Saturation (petroleum engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking at Japan, the safe withdrawal rate drops to about half a percent.
who has written a series of landmark research papers since 1994 on safe withdrawal rates.