The Safe Quality Foods (SOIL') Institute's food safety--management program, administered by FMI, is a common system used by suppliers in the U.
What does SQF stand for?
SQF stands for Safe Quality Foods
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SQF
We have 19 other meanings of SQF in our Acronym Attic
- Software Quality Evaluation Plan
- Software Quality Evaluation Program
- Suitably Qualified & Experienced Personnel
- Supplier Quality Excellence Process (Caterpillar supplier approval system)
- Société Québécoise pour l'Étude de la Religion (French: Quebec Society for the Study of Religion; also seen as QSSR; Canada)
- Software Quality Evaluation Record
- Survey, Question, Experiment, Recite, Reflect, and Review (education; scientific inquiry)
- Société Québécoise d'études Théâtrales (Quebec Society for Theater Studies)
- Software Quality Engineering and Test
- Square Enix (video game company; Japan)
- Saucier Quail Farm (Columbia, MS)
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework
- Semaine Québécoise des Familles (French: Quebec Family Week; Canada)
- Signal Quality Factor (satellites)
- Software Quality Framework
- Stop, Question and Frisk (security tactic)
- Structural Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- System Quality Factor
- se qu'il fallait démontrer
- Software Quality Function Deployment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symrise announced that their Teterboro and Branchburg facilities located in New Jersey, and their plant in Elyria, Ohio, have achieved Level 3 Safe Quality Foods (SQF) 2000 Certification.
It also enables compliance with the QA and traceability requirements of the Safe Quality Foods Institute certification.