Food Marketing Institute, Georgia-Pacific Professional (Dixie[R] and enMotion[R]), Hewlett-Packard, Invacare, INVISTA's CORDURA[R] brand, National Humanities Center, O2 Fitness, Oliver Twist Restaurant, ReSound, Safe Quality Food Institute, Solair Shade Solutions, Southwest Windpower, Texas Farm Products, and Zilla.
What does SQFI stand for?
SQFI stands for Safe Quality Food Institute (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sectoral Qualifications Framework
- Semaine Québécoise des Familles (French: Quebec Family Week; Canada)
- Signal Quality Factor (satellites)
- Software Quality Framework
- Stop, Question and Frisk (security tactic)
- Structural Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- System Quality Factor
- se qu'il fallait démontrer
- Software Quality Function Deployment
- Sun Quad Fast Ethernet
- Salford Quays Forensic Pathology (UK)
- Shrink Quad Flat Package
- Small Quad Flat Pack (electronics)
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with heat sink
- Shrink Quad Flat Package with Heat spreader
- Square Foot/Feet
- Squirrel Fibroma Virus
- Sediment Quality Guideline
- Small Quantity Generator
- Société Québécoise de Gériatrie (French: Quebec Geriatrics Society; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the best-known third parties in the food industry is the Safe Quality Food Institute, which strives "to deliver consistent, globally recognized food safety and quality certification programmes based on sound scientific principles, consistently applied across all industry sectors and valued by all stakeholders.
28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Wornick Foods, a leading manufacturer of convenience foods and customized meal solutions, announced today that it has been awarded the SQF 2000 - Level 3 Certification by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI), a globally trusted, recognized and accepted food safety and quality program.
ConAgra Foods was recognized by the Safe Quality Food Institute with its Quality Achievement Award in 2011, demonstrating the company's commitment to food safety.
Cal-Maine has an industry-leading record in food safety with all of its 35 processing plants independently verified as reaching the highest level of safety by the Safe Quality Food Institute, SQF Level 3.