5 million "Senior Life Settlement Policy Collateral and Safe Keeping Receipt.
What does SKR stand for?
SKR stands for Safe Keeping Receipt
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SKR
We have 23 other meanings of SKR in our Acronym Attic
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools (Oregon)
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Paya Salak (Malay: Paya Salak National School; Padang Rengas, Malaysia)
- Seng Kang Primary School (Singapore)
- Sultan Kudarat Polytechnic State College (Philippines)
- Sekcja Krajowa Pracowników Telekomunikacji (Polish: Section National Telecommunications Workers)
- Simultaneous Kidney/Pancreas Transplantation
- Surat Keterangan Pendaftaran Tanah (Indonesian: Land Registration Certificate; Indonesia)
- Sara Kiersten Quin (singer)
- Seckou Keita Quartet (band)
- Sexual Knowledge Questionnaire
- Sally K. Ride (Elementary School)
- Serial Killin Records
- Soap Kayak Race (Italy)
- Sound Kernel Recovery (agriculture)
- South Korea
- Studien Kontakt Reisen (German travel company)
- Sveriges Kvinnojourers Riksförbund (Swedish Association of Women’s Shelters)
- Swedish Kroner (unit of currency)
- Serine/Threonine Kinase Receptor
- Skills, Knowledge, Resources, Authority, Motive (criminal risk assessment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collateral to facilitate a loan package, which Digital Gas has been informed will be for a minimum of $300 million, has a certified appraisal value of $577 Million, as well as having a financial Safe Keeping Receipt (SKR) with full financial responsibility from Grupo Cometra, a division of Grupo Seguridad Integral of Mexico.