Grey, brown, black, they amble of Animals, where she was exposed to the suffering of donkeys in Israel and the Palestinian territories and rehoused at an animal sanctuary as well as that of other animal-welfare groups, and in 2000 she set up Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land.
What does SHADH stand for?
SHADH stands for Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Software Hardware Allocation Database
- State Health Access Data Assistance Center (University of Minnesota)
- Somerset Hills Adult Day Center (New Jersey)
- Sheriffs Advisory Council
- Sexual Health and Disability Education (various locations)
- Sexual Health Awareness and Disease Education (Boynton Health Service; University of Minnesota)
- Shared Data Engineering (COE DII)
- Shared Data Environment
- Sojourner Help, Advocacy, Development Education (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Southwest Horticulture Annual Day of Education
- Sexual Harassment/Anti-Discrimination Office (McMaster University; California)
- Supreme Headquarters Alien Defence Organisation (British Sci-Fi series)
- Save Habitat and Diversity of Wetlands (Renton, Washington)
- Secondary Heuristic Analysis for Defensive Online Warfare (intrusion detection system)
- Shelter Home and Discipling of Women (Taylorville, IL)
- Special Housing Assistance and Development Program
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force
- South Haven Area Emergency Services (South Haven, MI)
- Save Historic Antietam Foundation (Sharpsburg, MD)
- Smoking and Health Action Foundation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The donkeys are among thousands rescued from a bleak and miserable life by Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land (SHADH).
Bianca, a severely overworked donkey, is cared for by Lucy Fensom, founder and director of Safe Haven for Donkeys in the Holy Land.