Just because a driver is exceeding a posted arbitrary speed does not mean that he or she is not a safe driver and posing any danger to other road users.
What does SD stand for?
SD stands for Safe Driver
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SD
We have 158 other meanings of SD in our Acronym Attic
- Survival Crisis Z (game)
- Service Conseil Zones Alluviales (French: Consulting Alluvial Zones; Swiss environmental group)
- Santa Cruz Zen Center (California)
- Slaskie Centrum Zdrowia Publicznego (Polish: Silesian Center for Public Health)
- Slaskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: Silesia Center for Advanced Technology)
- Aircraft Detection Radar for Submarines (US Navy)
- Archive and Dissemination Office (NIMA)
- Discriminative Stimulus
- Sacrum Diis (Latin: Consacrated to the Gods, epigraphy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai: The Caltex RoadStar campaign awarded six safe drivers in Dubai on Tuesday.
Those who agree to take part in the trial will get feedback on their driving and a quote, including any discount they have earned if they are judged to be a safe driver.
If you try, all you get is thousands of frustrated safe drivers - the latest example being 20mph and speed humps in Meltham.
Safe highways start with safe drivers and we need to communicate our support for their performance and make sure the driving public knows that we have a team of safe drivers on the roads.
Takata, Detroit, global `E automotive safety leader, is taking its Safe Driver program to Lake Orion High School to teach high school students how to minimize driver distractions and make good judgments while driving - just in time for the wintery holiday season.
A I have now been a regular customer of safe driver for the past year, and not once have they let me down, and in some cases have taken me home up to three times a week, and not to forget, that even if I wish to stop off at a few more watering holes on the way home they will wait for me and always have a smiling face when I return to my vehicle.
I'm a safe driver," a man tells Horne, adding after a moment: "There's no fun in driving a safe.