Company to Continue Maintenance of the Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS) SAN DIEGO and MCLEAN, Va.
What does SDWIS stand for?
SDWIS stands for Safe Drinking Water Information System (US EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of SDWIS in our Acronym Attic
- San Diego Women's Film Foundation (California)
- Scottish Dementia Working Group
- Social Development Working Group (various locations)
- Software Dependability Working Group
- South Dakota Wheat Growers Association
- South Dakota Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Space Defence Working Group (Canada)
- Solar Domestic Water Heating (renewable energy)
- Stichting Derde Wereld Hulp (Dutch: Third World Help Foundation)
- System Dwustronnej Wymiany Informacji (Polish: System of Bilateral Exchanges)
- Selective Division Wave Multiplexing (NFOEC)
- Safe Drinking Water Program (various states)
- San Diego Workforce Partnership (San Diego, CA)
- Semantic and Dynamic Web Process (conference)
- Social Development and World Peace (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Social-Democratic Workers' Party (political group; various locations)
- South Dakota Women's Prison (Pierre, SD)
- South Derbyshire Water Polo (UK)
- Software Development Worker Pilot Project
- Secondary Drinking Water Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA database that stores monitoring data for TTHM measures is called the Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS).
We are especially proud of our contributions to mission- critical projects, including the Facility Registry System, Project Officer Interface, and the Safe Drinking Water Information System.