The Safe Drinking Water Foundation (SDWF) also criticized the details of Bill S-11.
What does SDWF stand for?
SDWF stands for Safe Drinking Water Foundation (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDWF
We have 1 other meaning of SDWF in our Acronym Attic
- Safe Drinking Water Commission (Missouri)
- San Diego Wine Company (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Woman's Club (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Women's Chorus (San Diego, CA)
- South Dakota War College (political blog)
- South Dakota Wheat Commission
- Swedish Defence Wargaming Centre (Swedish Armed Forces)
- San Diego Water Department (California)
- San Dieguito Water District (California)
- South Dakota Workforce Development Council
- Shannon Dolphin and Wildlife Foundation (Ireland)
- Soft Dart World Federation (various locations)
- South Dakota Wildlife Federation (est. 1945)
- San Diego Women's Film Foundation (California)
- Scottish Dementia Working Group
- Social Development Working Group (various locations)
- Software Dependability Working Group
- South Dakota Wheat Growers Association
- South Dakota Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Space Defence Working Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 90 per cent of reserves do not have safe drinking water, said Sue Peterson, administrator for the Safe Drinking Water Foundation, in Saskatoon.
THE SAFE DRINKING WATER FOUNDATION (SDWF) is coming out swinging after what they say was a threatening call from the Indian and Northern Affairs Senior Policy Manager of Legislation and Regulation.