The Terzaghi method has been used to calculation of soil foundation safe bearing capacity assumed depth of 1.
What does SBC stand for?
SBC stands for Safe Bearing Capacity (of soil)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBC
We have 622 other meanings of SBC in our Acronym Attic
- Synthetic Biologics Business Unit (Biomira Inc.; Alberta, Canada)
- Schevenings Beraad Bestuurlijke Vernieuwing (Dutch: Scheveningen Government Reform Discussions; Scheveningen, Netherlands)
- Schweizerischer Brass Band Verband (German: Swiss Brass Band Association; Switzerland)
- Steel Backed Brick Veneer (manufacturing company; Australia)
- Schweizerischen Brass Band Wettbewerb (German: Swiss Brass Band Competition; Switzerland)
- Small Business Big World (est. 2000)
- Super Big Beautiful Woman
- Storage Bridge Bay Working Group (also seen as SBB; Redwood City, CA)
- Ferrocarril Sonora-Baja California sa de Cv (Mexican railroad)
- Sacha Baron Cohen (actor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 mm developed, and also from previous investigation (Table 1) safe bearing capacity, angle of friction, unit weight and cohesive of mixed soils sample for computerize model have been used, the Geo-Slope and origin software in calculation and identification of models behavior employed and the result of these research work by interpretation of mixed soil types characteristics and slope computerized model evaluated.