Though the legendary "animal books" remain a centerpiece of O'Reilly's business, the new name better conveys the company's diverse technology information offerings -- conferences, the O'Reilly Network suite of web sites, Safari Tech Books Online, and a soon-to-be-announced web-based custom publishing platform.
What does STBO stand for?
STBO stands for Safari Tech Books Online
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STBO
We have 1 other meaning of STBO in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Bacterial Mutation
- state-transition-based method
- strabismus (gene)
- Sturgill Turner Barker Moloney (Lexington, Kentucky)
- Sucks to Be Me
- syncytiotrophoblast microparticles
- syncytiotrophoblast microvillous membrane
- System Test and Boot Master
- South Tyneside Business Network (UK)
- Southport Tourism Business Network (UK)
- Stating The Bleeding Obvious
- Stock Tank Barrel Oil
- Surface Trajectory Based Operations (method of defining aircraft flight path)
- Shifting the Balance of Power (Dept\artment of Health)
- Short Term Bond Plan
- Single-Stranded Telomere Binding Protein
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium (Australia)
- Special Terminal Benefit Package (India)
- State Transitional Bilingual Program (Washington)
- Strategic Thinking and Business Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safari's flagship service, Safari Tech Books Online, is the premier electronic reference library for programming and IT departments.
The Safari Tech Books Online library edition, currently under development by ProQuest and Safari, is scheduled for release later this month.
Corporations who purchase NETg's corporate learning solutions will now have the option of subscribing to NETg's complete electronic reference library, which includes Safari Tech Books Online and Safari HelpDesk Online.
Groups of 10 or more may qualify for a complimentary 30-day trial of Safari Tech Books Online.
and the Pearson Technology Group (PTG), a division of Pearson plc (NYSE:PSO), today announced the addition of Cisco Press to the Safari Tech Books Online service.
We designed Safari Tech Books Online as a tool to help them get quick online access to a deep pool of technical information," said Tim O'Reilly, CEO of O'Reilly & Associates.