Prospective, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Outcomes of SImmetry Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System
What does SI stand for?
SI stands for Sacroiliac Joint
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SI
We have 92 other meanings of SI in our Acronym Attic
- Schleswig-Holsteinischer Zeitungsverlag (German: Schleswig-Holstein Newspaper Publisher)
- Seismic Hazard Zone
- Short Horn Zebu (cattle)
- Sindikat Hrvatskih Zeljeznicara (Croatian: Croatian Union of Railwaymen)
- Spanish Home Zone (Spain)
- Stiftung Homoeopathie Zertifikat (German: Homeopathy Foundation Certificate)
- Stichting Historische Zweefvliegtuigen Venlo (Dutch aviation club)
- International System of Units (metric system; more commonly seen as ISU)
- Normalized Subthreshold Swing
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report entitled "Five-Year Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes after Minimally Invasive Sacroiliac Joint Fusion using Triangular Implants[sup.
At present, the company makes two medical devices namely the SImmetry Sacroiliac Joint Fusion System treats pain where the spine meets the pelvis and the Glyder Facet Restoration System, treats chronic facet joint pain.
Potential causes of sacroiliac joint problems include degenerative disease, history of trauma, pregnancy, childbirth and other unknown reasons.
Spine involvement, erosion of sacroiliac joints and narrowing in sacroiliac joint space are also present in AS but not in OCI.
Mr Ahuja, who is based at the Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence in Spire Cardiff Hospital, is one of the first surgeons in Wales to offer a new operation known as a Sacroiliac Joint Stabilisation.
Pelvic fractures and in particular crescent fracture dislocations, which are characterised by disruption of the sacroiliac joint with extension proximally as a fracture of the posterior iliac wing, usually occur as a result of high velocity trauma (1,2).
He said: "He had trouble with his sacroiliac joint.