Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend became PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend.
What does SHMC stand for?
SHMC stands for Sacred Heart Medical Center (Eugene, Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHMC
We have 1 other meaning of SHMC in our Acronym Attic
- Supporters of Holistic Medicine and Acupuncture (Canada)
- Swedish Holocaust Memorial Association
- South Hants Model Auto Club (UK)
- Stream Health Monitoring and Assessment Kit (New Zealand)
- Severe Hypersensitivity to Mosquito Bites
- She's Having My Baby
- Siliceous High Magnesium Basalt (petrology)
- State Health Management Boards (Nigeria)
- Science Hill Mobile Branch Library (Somerset, KY)
- She Who Must Be Obeyed :-)
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center (Las Vegas, NV)
- Super Hoya Multi-Coated (camera lens filter; Hoya)
- South Hants Model Car Club (UK)
- Sturt Holdfast Marion Cycling Club (Australia)
- Shared Memory Daemon
- Shore Manning/Manpower Document
- South High Marathon Dance (South Glens Falls, New York charitable event)
- Specific Heart Muscle Disease (cardiology)
- Staylybridge, Hyde, Mossley and Dukenfield (transport company)
- Shanghai Metal Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sacred Heart Medical Center (SHMC), reaffirmed its earlier unanimous decision upholding nurses' statutory rights to be paid overtime when their duties prevent them from taking a rest period.
Both victims were taken to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, where one died, Maarschalk said.
The author of ``One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'' was admitted to Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene, where he has since regained some use of his arm.
Additionally, the Company announced that it has entered into an exclusive licensing and technology transfer agreement with Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Spokane, WA, which allows SeraCare to manufacture and distribute additional controls for genetic testing, including screening for cystic fibrosis and for diseases common among people of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry, under patents and proprietary know-how owned by Sacred Heart.
has joined Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend as Lane County's only pediatric surgeon.
Being able "see" their patients and their visit status in the Anesthesia Clinic allows the physicians and anesthesiologists to prepare and adjust their schedules as needed-a benefit that was immediately recognized as the Anesthesia Clinic is physically separated from Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend building.
Tuesday in Conference Room 200B at Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend.