Of particular note on this list of faulty levees are the 19 that are part of the Sacramento River Flood Control project, and others in the Central Valley of California, which is already prone to flooding as is, perhaps more so than the Lower Ninth Ward and other parts of New Orleans were before Katrina.
What does SRFCP stand for?
SRFCP stands for Sacramento River Flood Control Project (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Sligo Rovers Football Club (Sligo, Ireland)
- Slow Rayleigh Fading Channel
- Southeast River Forecast Center (NOAA)
- Stafford Rangers Football Club (UK)
- Sub-Regional Fisheries Commission (UN)
- Sunny Ridge Family Center (Bolingbrook, IL)
- Susquehanna River Fishing Club (Maryland)
- Suttonians Rugby Football Club (Ireland)
- Swedish Rowling Fan Club (author fan club; J.K. Rowling)
- Short-Range Force Constant Model (physics)
- Self-Repairing Flight Control System
- Singing River Federal Credit Union (Moss Point, MS)
- Spartanburg Regional Federal Credit Union (South Carolina)
- San Rafael Fire Department (San Rafael, CA)
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) Flash Drive (computing)
- Slow Release Fluoride Device (dentistry)
- South River Fire Department (New Jersey)
- Southern Rural Fire District (New Zealand)
- Strathmore Rural Fire Department (Canada)
- Secondary Road Fund Distribution Advisory Committee (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers forces on the Sacramento River Flood Control Project, the San Joaquin River Flood Control System, and elsewhere, should such efforts become necessary.