The Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District will operate the Mercedes-Benz F-Cell as a supervisor's vehicle in the Sacramento area.
What does SMFD stand for?
SMFD stands for Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMFD
We have 6 other meanings of SMFD in our Acronym Attic
- Southeastern Massachusetts Festival Chorus (Taunton, MA)
- St Mirren Football Club (Paisley, Scotland, UK)
- Stephenie Meyer Fan Club
- Sturminster Marshall Football Club (UK)
- Saginaw Medical Federal Credit Union (Saginaw, MI)
- South Metro Federal Credit Union (Scott County, MN)
- Sperry Marine Federal Credit Union (Charlottesville, VA)
- Spokane Media Federal Credit Union (Spokane, WA)
- St. Marys Federal Credit Union (Sleepy Eye, MN)
- State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- San Mateo Fire Department (San Mateo, CA)
- San Miguel Fire District (Sun Valley, CA)
- Santa Monica Fire Department (California)
- Secondary Multifunctional Display
- Southern Marin Fire Protection District (California)
- Stewart Manor Fire Department (Stewart Manor, NY)
- Secure, Multiparty Function Evaluation (algorithms)
- See Me for Everything (Australia)
- Senat Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi (Indonesian: Student Faculty Senate of Economics; various universities; Indonesia)
- Santa Monica Film Festival (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Fire investigators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), San Francisco Field Division, and the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District announced today that the early morning fire at the Grace Baptist Church and the Slavic Independent Baptist Church in suburban Fair Oaks was arson.
Supervisor Don Knabe, Chairman, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors * Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District: "The Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District is a participant in the Prop 1A securitization, and we appreciate the efficient and professional process that was implemented through the California Communities Joint Powers Authority.