What does ScADH stand for?
ScADH stands for Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Alcohol Dehydrogenase I
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ScADH
- Standard Central Air Data Computer
- Subic Clark Alliance for Development Council (est. 2001; Philippines)
- Southeastern Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (Lebanon, CT)
- Structural Consulting and Design Development, Inc.
- Scaling Disks for Data Arranged Randomly
- Scalable Coordination Architectures for Deeply Distributed and Dynamic Systems
- Safety-Critical Application Development Environment (Esterel Technologies)
- School Community Approaches to Drug Education (Australia)
- South Carolina Association for Developmental Education (est. 1980)
- Sedgwick County Adult Detention Facility
- Short-Chain-Acyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Dehydrogenase
- Southern California Alcohol and Drug Programs, Inc.
- Steering Committee on Alternative Dietetic Performance Indicators (Ontario Dietetic Association-Ontario Hospital Association)
- Scalable Directory Services
- Scam Ads
- Small Capacity Distributed System
- Small Capillary and Arteriolar Dilatation
- Stamp Collectors Against Dodgy Sellers
- Supplemental Corridor Air Defense System
- Sociedad Colombo-Alemana de Transportes Aereos (Colombian airline)