It's cool Sabrina The Teenage Witch likes our music.
What does STTW stand for?
STTW stands for Sabrina The Teenage Witch (TV show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of STTW
We have 2 other meanings of STTW in our Acronym Attic
- Software Tools for Technology Transfer (international journal)
- Surface Tactical Team Trainer (US Navy)
- Southern Tasmanian Table Tennis Association (Australia)
- Specialized Tactical Training Unit
- Surrounding Thyroid Tissue Uptake
- Space-Time Turbo Coded Modulation (wireless communications)
- See-Through Turret Visualization (image processing technology)
- Smack Talk TV
- Straits Times (newspaper) Television (Singapore)
- Star Trek: The Voyage Home (movie)
- Sense Through-The-Wall
- Shiyan Tongbu Tongxing Weixing (Chinese Communication Satellites)
- Sing To The World (Karaoke hits)
- Submarine Training/Trainer Working Group
- Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan (movie)
- Satellite Transmission Unit
- Science, Technology, and Utilization
- Secure Telecommunication Unit
- Secure Telephone Unit
- Secure Terminal Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
That it should take a figure of such alarmingly mercurial sexuality to summon the spirit world is an idea familiar from contemporary popular culture--characters such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sabrina the Teenage Witch enact an analogue to the strange new world of adulthood in the form of supernatural behavior.
The evil hag who terrified Dorothy and her friends on the road to Oz in the 65-year-old film is a bigger favourite than all the modern creations, including TV's Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the White Witch from the CS Lewis classic book The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe.
SABRINA The Teenage Witch babe Melissa Hart wed her rock star boyfriend in a romantic ceremony in Florence yesterday.
TV's Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Buffy the Vampire Slayer have made witches more sexy than Ms Dynamite.
Somewhere between the Salem witch trials of the 1600s and TV's Sabrina the Teenage Witch lies the case of Brandi Blackbear.
Perhaps as a result of having grown up watching Bewitched as often as possible, I'm fascinated by TV magic, from the sweet but toothless moral repetitions of Sabrina the Teenage Witch to the new-age banalities and annoying sisters of Charmed.
The Archie Comics Entertainment character properties include: Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Betty and their Riverdale friends, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Josie and the Pussycats, Katy Keene, Cheryl Blossom, as well as super hero properties from the Mighty Crusaders library.