Later in 1992 he transferred to the information services department as a senior director to participate in the design and rollout of the SYSCO Uniform System (SUS), a company-wide upgrade of management information systems, and the SYSCO Warehouse Management System (SWMS), a state-of-the-art warehouse and labor management application.
What does SWMS stand for?
SWMS stands for SYSCO Warehouse Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SWMS
We have 16 other meanings of SWMS in our Acronym Attic
- South West Metropolitan Railway (Australia)
- Soil-Water Management Research Group
- Southwest Missouri Rental Housing Association
- Soil and Water Management Research Unit (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Safe Work Method Statement
- Satellite Weather Modification System
- Scientific Workflow Management System
- Site Work Management System
- Solid Waste Management System
- Southwest Middle School (Orlando, FL)
- Sir William Mulock Secondary School (Canada)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team (freelance website monitors)
- Solid Waste Management Tax (Minnesota)
- Stop Wasting My Time
- South West Ministry Training Course (UK)
- System Wide Medium-Term Environment Programme (United Nations)
- Sid Worth Memorial Tribute Fund (UK)
- Solid Waste Management Trust Fund
- Solid Waste Management Technical Working Group (Delaware)
- Solid Waste Management Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blakely transferred to the information services department in the fall of 1992 as a senior director and participated in the design and rollout of the SYSCO Uniform System (SUS), a company-wide upgrade of management information systems, and the SYSCO Warehouse Management System (SWMS), a warehouse and labor management application.