14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- * Annual Mustang Alley attraction to feature more than 800 classic Ford Mustang from 1964 to the present day and a special 20th Anniversary display of SVT performance vehicles * Celebrity guest Vaughn Gittin Jr.
What does SVTP stand for?
SVTP stands for SVT Performance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SVTP
We have 2 other meanings of SVTP in our Acronym Attic
- Schweizerischer Verband Technischer Kaderleute (German: Swiss Association of Technical Executives, Switzerland)
- Safety Verification Tracking Log
- Shared Virtual Tape Library (computing)
- Sodium Valve Test Loop
- Snake Venom Thrombin-Like Enzymes
- Ship Valves Technical Manual
- Silicon Valley Tsinghua Network (California)
- Special Vehicle Team Owners Association
- Software Verification Test Procedures
- Sound, Velocity, Temperature & Pressure
- Sun Valley Technical Repair (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Survivable Virtual Topology Routing
- Sandy Valley Transportation Services, Inc (Kentucky, USA)
- Secure Video Teleconference System (US DoD)
- Small Valve Test Stand
- Silicon Valley Test Track (Sprint)
- Silicon Valley Training Technologies
- Surface Vessel Torpedo Tube
- Seneca Valley Trout Unlimited (blog)
- Super Villain Team-Up (comic strip)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers can add the SVT Performance Package to the vehicle for an additional USD3,495, which brings with it a Torsen limited-slip rear differential, staggered 19/20-inch forged alloy wheels, Bilstein adjustable dampers, special performance springs and a few cosmetic touches.
Ford is also using the debut of the Shelby GT500 convertible to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the SVT performance group.
The excitement is showing up in tangible numbers - more than 7,000 orders for the SVT performance truck have been placed so far, with nearly 3,000 of those for the 6.
4-liter all-aluminum engine is 102 pounds lighter than the previous cast-iron engine and uses Ford-patented plasma-coating technology For 2011, Shelby GT500 offers EPA-projected improved fuel economy in city and highway from 2010, eliminating the gas guzzler tax The addition of Electric Power Assist Steering (EPAS), a new optional SVT Performance Package, enhanced convertible rigidity and a lowered ride height contribute to improved driving dynamics and handling Ford's Special Vehicle Team (SVT) engineers are taking high performance to a new level with the 2011 Ford Shelby GT500, resulting in a car that has an all-new aluminum-block engine, even better driving dynamics and handling, improved fuel economy and more horsepower than ever.