In addition, Novell announced plans to offer enterprise support for virtualized SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 running on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, allowing Red Hat customers to migrate to Novell service and support while still running Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a virtualized environment.
What does SLES9 stand for?
SLES9 stands for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- State and Local Expenditure and Revenue Policy (New Jersey)
- Statewide Law Enforcement Radio System (Florida, USA)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time
- Seven Locks Elementary School (Bethesda, MD)
- Shared LES
- Shirley Lanham Elementary School (US DoD Education Activity; Japan)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (surfactant)
- Sony Licensed Europe Software
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE (German: Software- und System-Entwicklung) Linux Enterprise Server 8
- Supplemental Law Enforcement Services Fund (California)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Self-Help Course
- Stressful Life Events Screening Questionnaire
- Site Laboratory Essentials Training
- State Level Eligibility Test
- Support and Learning for Electronic Tendering
- Symptom-Limited Exercise Testing (cardiovascular medicine)
- Special Law Enforcement Trust Fund (Martin County, FL)
- Seasonal Law Enforcement Training Program
- Sri Lanka Environmental Television Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
SenSage for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 is generally available.
The FreeRADIUS implementation that ships with Novell's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 or Open Enterprise Server integrates seamlessly with the Trapeze Mobility System.
The following platforms and operating systems were tested: --IBM System i 520 i5 / V5R4 --IBM System i 520 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 SP3 --IBM System p 570 AIX 5.
SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 is first enterprise-class server to leverage 2.
The deployment of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 and eDirectory reinforces Novell usage at the core infrastructure level.
Mantas recently joined Novell's PartnerNet program and will certify the Mantas Behavior Detection Platform(TM) and each Mantas product offering for use on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9.
The support for Virtual Iron in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 enables enterprises to leverage the full power of a dynamic data center infrastructure and the dramatic gains it offers in agility, performance and operating expense.