25, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SUNY Downstate Medical Center has been selected as one of five institutions to participate in Urban Universities for HEALTH (Health Equity through Alignment, Leadership, and Transformation of the Healthcare Workforce), a national initiative that aims to improve the health of urban communities by developing their health workforce.
What does SUTEC stand for?
SUTEC stands for SUNY (State University of New York) Urban Teacher Education Center (New York City Department of Education; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SUTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Stand Up to Bullies
- Strike Up the Band
- Scout Unit Training Camp (Singapore)
- Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous and Trustworthy Computing (International Conference)
- Show Us the Code
- Stroke Unit Trialists Collaboration
- Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (est. 1956)
- State University of Technology and Design (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Soft User Terminal Element
- Sustainable Urban Transport and Environment (conference)
- School University Teacher Education Partnership (Western Carolina University; Cullowhee, NC)
- Sindicato Unitario de Trabajadores en la Educación del Perú
- Saluran Udara Tegangan Ekstra Tinggi
- Strongly Uniform Tight Frame
- Silenced Upon the Grave (band)
- Secondary Unreported Tip Income (taxes)
- Select University Technologies, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Sperm Ubiquitin Tag Immunoassay (reproductive science)
- Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection
- Saskatchewan Universities and Technical Institute Liaison (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Graham Green SUNY BAY, one of Britain's favourite jumpers of the last two decades and one of the best horses never to win the Grand National, had to be put down on Saturday at the age of 22 after suffering a crippling leg injury.
9781438433028 SUNY at sixty; the promise of the State University of New York.
Unlike conventional CFOs, who need to lure capital from the investment community or banks, the SUNY system is heavily dependent on the state legislature for funding.
SUNY officials were reportedly disappointed in his decision.
King said reaction to the chancellor's salary proposal since SUNY made it public prompted the withdrawal of that part of the plan.
Introduction SUNY and The Research Foundation This complex institutional structure is composed of two distinct entities-the State University of New York (SUNY) and The Research Foundation of the State University of New York (RE).
From promoting paper-free communication to mandating recycling and minimizing air conditioning, SUNY has tried to reduce the environmental impact of colleges and universities.