5,7,12-17 Similarly, STI prevention knowledge and psychosocial factors that influence decisions to engage in sexual risk behavior (e.
What does SCFTX stand for?
SCFTX stands for STI (Short-Term Incentive) Classic Florida Tax-Exempt (bond fund)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Summary Consolidated Financial Statements (Canada)
- St. Cloud Figure Skating Club (Minnesota)
- Self-Consistent Field Theory (polymers)
- Smallholder Coffee Farmers Trust (various locations)
- Southampton Community Family Trust (UK)
- State Center Federation of Teachers (est. 1964; California)
- Suitable Case for Treatment (band)
- Super Cooling Function Technology (computer system cooling)
- Southern California Flat Track Association
- Searle Center for Teaching Excellence (Northwestern University)
- Salt Creek Field Unit (carbonate reservoir; Texas)
- Surrey County Fencing Union (UK)
- Save the Children Fund United Kingdom
- Single-Chain Variable Fragment (antibody)
- South Carolina Forest Watch (Westminster, SC)
- Special Committee on Faculty Women
- Senior Citizens' Freedom to Work Act (US)
- Shetland Crofting Farming and Wildlife Advisory Group (UK)
- Excited-State Self-Consistent Field Configuration Interaction
- Scott County Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Evansville, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sexual Behavior and STIs Attempts to use national or local surveillance data to estimate the risk for STI transmission between women are limited by the fact that many risk classification schemes have either excluded same-gender sex among women or subsumed it under a hierarchy of other behaviors viewed as higher risk.
Here, an STI may allow for the repopulation of wild-type, drug-susceptible virus, therefore improving the chances of successful salvage therapy after the interruption.
As part of the implementation project, STI system personnel developed a real-time interface between Spinnaker and STI's custom built terminal operating system to automate the transfer of data between the two systems.
An STI is the complete and abrupt stopping of HIV medications under medical supervision; it begins on a day agreed upon by physician and patient and usually lasts for a fixed amount of time.
The new STI technology, known as the Binaject(TM) auto-injector, is expected to open the fields of patient self-administration and home health care to the increasing array of injectable biological and drug therapies with limited shelf life or instability in solution.
DOW CORNING STI Dow Corning STI is the nation's largest compounder of silicone rubber and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dow Corning Corporation.
Scientific Technologies Incorporated ("STI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:STIZ) announced today that it had set the close of business on August 24, 2006, as the record date for determining the STI shareholders entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the special meeting of STI shareholders to approve and adopt the merger agreement and approve the merger related to the acquisition of STI's Safety Products Group ("SPG") by Omron Corporation ("Omron").