Tokyo, Japan, Sept 26, 2007 - (JCN Newswire) - Sony Corporation (TSE: 6758) and Toyota Industries Corporation (TSE: 6201) today announced an agreement to integrate management of their ST Liquid Crystal Display Corp (hereafter STLCD) and ST Mobile Display Corporation (hereafter STMD) joint ventures, and establish a new company effective December 1st, 2007.
What does STLCD stand for?
STLCD stands for ST Liquid Crystal Display (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern Tradition Landscaping (Florida)
- Spedition-Transport-Logistik Center (Germany)
- St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts (Canada)
- St. Thomas Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Stadium Tigers Lacrosse Club (Tacoma)
- Student Leadership Conference
- Suffer the Little Children (book)
- Superintendents Technology Leadership Conference
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in the Classroom (UK)
- System Testing Life Cycle
- Saint Louis College of Pharmacy (St. Louis, Missouri; founded 1864)
- Sinaloa Tomato Leaf Curl Virus
- Society of Television Lighting and Design (UK)
- Society of Television Lighting Directors
- Soft Touch Lancet Device (diabetes research)
- Sponsored Top Level Domain
- Statistical Traffic Load Distribution (algorithm)
- Superimposed Training-Based Linear Dispersion
- Support Teacher Learning Difficulties
- Software Top-Level Design Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sony currently makes small LCDs at ST Liquid Crystal Display Corp.
Sony will invest about [yen] 9 billion to establish an OLED display mass production line at ST Liquid Crystal Display Corp.