Engage Communication's IPTubeGT1 SS7 Mon, with the -SNIF option, is utilized by an international VOIP service provider to tap into the T1 monitor ports of their VOIP Gateways for non-intrusive protocol conversion of SS7 signaling into SIGTRAN Ethernet packets.
What does SSNM stand for?
SSNM stands for SS7 (Signaling System Number 7) Signaling Network Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SSNM
We have 5 other meanings of SSNM in our Acronym Attic
- Solid State Near Infra-Red Sensors
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (Ghana)
- Solomon Schechter of North Jersey (Solomon Schechter Day School Association member; New Jersey)
- Senior Services of Northern Kentucky
- Sardar Sarovar Nigam, Ltd. (India)
- Schizophrenia Society of Newfoundland and Labrador (est. 1997; Canada)
- Small Stakes No Limit (poker)
- Society for the Study of Narrative Literature
- Site Specific Nutrient Management (International Rice Research Institute; Manila, Philippines)
- Southern Somali National Movement (Somali National Alliance; Somalia)
- Strategic Special Nuclear Material
- Strictly Swing New Mexico (swing dance club; Albuquerque, NM)
- Swiss Society of Nuclear Medicine (Switzerland)
- Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Supervisor of Shipbuilding Newport News
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited
- Sight Society of Northeastern New York
- Request No Sids or Stars
- Società Storica Novarese (Italian: Novarese Historical Society)
- Student Social Network Optimisation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAS VEGAS -- SS7 Signaling Converter Solution Enables Transition to Converged Networks Interphase Corporation (NASDAQ: INPH), a leading international supplier of next-generation networking technologies, today announced the iNAV(R) 9400 product, a high-performance and highly reliable signaling gateway solution, designed to support signaling convergence for today's wireline/wireless networks and next-generation voice over IP (VoIP) and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) networks.
CANNES, France -- Teleglobe International Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ:TLGB) --Connection paves way for Teleglobe's carrier-grade SS7 over IP signaling offering to mobile operators to provide low cost, robust, and easily scalable connectivity --Blueslice gains access to Teleglobe's 400 plus mobile carrier destinations Teleglobe International Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ:TLGB), a leading provider of international telecommunications services to carriers and internet service providers, and Blueslice Networks, a leading provider of mobile network infrastructure for subscriber profile management, today announced at the 3GSM World Congress that the companies have successfully completed SS7 over IP testing and are ready for traffic between Teleglobe's global SS7 network and Blueslice's development lab.
Multi-Purpose VoIP Gateway Provides SS7 Signaling and Standards-Based Integration with Any SIP Application Server VocalTec Communications Ltd.
KMC Telecom Migrates to TNS to Consolidate SS7 Network Services, Capture Significant Cost Savings, and Bring Additional Levels of Service to Customers Transaction Network Services, Inc.
SINAP/IP will enable carriers to transparently evolve existing SS7 services from traditional circuit-switched TDM networks to next-generation, IP-based packet networks.
22, 2004 Interphase Corporation (Nasdaq:INPH), an international supplier of next generation networking technologies, today announced the general availability of application-ready SS7 solutions resulting from the integration of the Interphase iSPAN communications controller product line together with the Trillium(R) communications protocol software suite offered by Continuous Computing Corporation (CCPU).
incorporates SS7 Over IP protocol into a new IPTube product line the IPTube-SS7-SIGs.