Basics of SQL (Structured Query Language) * Relational Database Concepts and Types of Data * Using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio * Total preparation for Microsoft MTA Exam 98-364 This course may be considered suitable for beginners, but covers all the objectives for the Database Administration Fundamentals exam, including applied tasks for getting started in a DBA job role.
What does SSMS stand for?
SSMS stands for SQL Server Management Studio (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSMS
We have 27 other meanings of SSMS in our Acronym Attic
- Secure SMS Messaging Protocol
- Shattuck St. Mary's School (Faribault, MN)
- Single Screw Merchant Ship
- Single Shelter Message Switch
- Snow-Shore Media Server (Brooktrout)
- South Seminole Middle School
- South Spencer Middle School (Rockport, IN)
- Spark Source Mass Spectroscopy
- Special Services Management System (Sprint)
- Speed Short Message Service (cell phones)
- Standard Survivable Message Set (message format for missile warning sensors)
- Sultry Singin' Men of Soul (Chicago, IL band)
- Supplier Selection and Management System
- Supply Support Management System
- Surface-To-Surface Missile System
- Symantec Security Management System
- State Stock Market and Securities Commission (Ukraine)
- Southwest Symposium on Mixed-Signal Design
- SQL Server Management Studio Express (Microsoft)
- Surface-to-Surface Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
When SQL Server policy administrators use Policy-Based Management, they use SQL Server Management Studio to create policies to manage entities on the server, such as the instance of SQL Server, databases, or other SQL Server objects.
Step-by-step procedures illustrate SQL Server Management Studio, full-text catalog population, schema and table modification, server security, database integration, data replication, maintenance automation, and disaster recovery solutions.
The two-part series kicks off next Thursday, January 19, with a session on how to version control your database development using your existing source control system within SQL Server Management Studio.
com)-- Devart today announced the release of dbForge SQL Complete, a modern code completion tool that beefs up native IntelliSense[R] of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) with foremost features to introduce higher efficiency in typing and formatting T-SQL queries.
The guide discusses Transact-SQL syntax, the SQL server management studio, query analyzer, ADO.
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP1 includes production-ready Database Mirroring functionality and the new SQL Server Management Studio Express, along with additional updates to SQL Server 2005 Express Edition targeted at users such as independent software vendors (ISVs) wanting to take advantage of greater functionality.
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom -- Red Gate has added support for eight source control systems -- Vault Standard, Vault Professional, Kiln (Hg), Mercurial (Hg), Git, Perforce, CVS and Bazaar -- to SQL Source Control, the company's unique tool for controlling all database elements from within SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).