What does SEM stand for?
SEM stands for SQL Enterprise Manager (Microsoft client for SQL Server)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEM
We have 372 other meanings of SEM in our Acronym Attic
- Space Experiment Module
- Spacecraft Equipment Module (US NASA)
- Specific Equipment Model
- Specification Exception Material
- Spectral Element Method
- Spherical Earth Model
- Spolocenstvo Evanjelickej Mladeze (Slovak religious organization)
- Sponsored Educational Materials (public relations)
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- Sports Entertainment Media
Samples in periodicals archive:
These components include the Microsoft SQL Server DBMS; SQL Enterprise Manager, for centrally managing groups of servers on a network; SQL Executive, for automating unattended remote operations such as backup and restore, data migration and tuning; SQL-Distributed Management Objects (SQL-DMO), for customizing database-administration tasks; Open Data Services, for ensuring interoperability with a wide variety of external data sources; and client software for connecting applications across major networks.
It also employs a Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager 'ease of use' style interface for complete server access and control.
It also includes SQL Enterprise Manager, a graphical administration tool unique to Microsoft SQL Server 6.