About SNW (Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation): SNW is a west coast-based broker-dealer with national expertise.
What does SSC-NOLA stand for?
SSC-NOLA stands for SNW (Space & Naval Warfare) Systems Center - New Orleans (Louisiana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System Support Center (FAA)
- Système Solaire Combiné (French: Combined Solar System)
- Systemic Sclerosis (aka Scleroderma, a connective tissue disease)
- Systems and Services Certification
- Systems Sales Case
- Systems Support Center
- Systems Support Contractor
- Systems, Structures, Components (nuclear)
- Sheerness Swimming Club & Lifeguard Corps (Sheerness, Ilse of Sheppey, Kent)
- Soldier Support Center - National Capital Region
- Soldier Support Center - Personnel Integration Command
- SPAWAR Systems Center - San Diego
- Sus Scrofa Chromosome 2
- Saskatchewan Soil Conservation Association (Canada)
- Scalable Synthetic Compact Application
- Schondorfer Segelclub Ammersee (Germany)
- Semiconductor Supply Chain Association
- Senate Special Committee on Aging (US Congress)
- Seven Seas Cruising Association
- Sign Square Contour Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, as part of its expansion in the Utah public finance market, SNW has hired Tim Zenger to join its Public Finance team as an associate in its Salt Lake City office.
Despite the slow progress on age-old topics like interoperability, storage management and disaster recovery, there was something new this year that I haven't noticed at SNW in the past--a certain buzz of customers that felt like a tradeshow of years gone by.
SNW takes place April 7-10 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida.
In addition, as part of its continued commitment to the Utah public finance market and expanding its practice there, SNW has hired Tim Zenger to join its Public Finance team as an Associate in its Salt Lake City office.
Atempo's award-winning LiveBackup customers include: * Intuitive Surgical - SNW Fall 2006 * Defense Acquisition University - SNW Spring 2006 * U.
Growth in Banking, Municipal Trading and Sales, and Asset Management SEATTLE, April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation (SNW) and its wholly-owned subsidiary SNW Asset Management today announced 4 new hires in the following divisions: SNW Public Finance, San Francisco -- As part of its commitment to public finance and expanding its presence in California, SNW has hired Alejandro Caminos as Vice President to start its San Francisco office.
We are excited to work with Xtore at SNW and enable them to demonstrate the high-performance capabilities that our combined products offer in this new system.