Countries Worldwide Will Have an Opportunity for a Leading Role in the Ownership of SNOMED CT(R) NORTHFIELD, Ill.
What does SIEB stand for?
SIEB stands for SNOMED (Systematized Nomenclature of Human Medicine) International Editorial Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIEB
We have 1 other meaning of SIEB in our Acronym Attic
- Systems & Industrial Engineering (various schools)
- Simulation for the Future: New Concepts, Tools and Applications
- San Isabel Electric Association (Pueblo West, CO)
- Saskatchewan Industrial Education Association (Canada)
- Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
- Soluble Immature Egg Antigen
- Superficial Inferior Epigastric Artery
- Swiss Interactive Entertainment Association (video game manufacturers' organization)
- Soros International Economic Advisory Group (Ukraine)
- Security Impact Evaluation Board
- Service des Investissements de l’Enseignement Catholique
- Service Interacadémique des Examens et Concours (French: Interacademic Service Examinations and Competitions; est. 1982)
- Societa Italiana di Ecografia Cardiovascolare (Italian: Italian Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound)
- Southern Illinois Electric Cooperative (electric utility)
- Southern Iowa Electric Cooperative
- State Interoperability Executive Council
- Statewide Interoperability Executive Committee (various locations)
- Suicide Information and Education Centre
- Suzhou International Exchange Center
- Secretariat for Central American Economic Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under Meaningful Use Stage 1, hospitals, eligible providers and EHR vendors could record problems in ICD-9-CM or SNOMED CT.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- The College of American Pathologists has licensed to the National Library of Medicine (NLM) mappings from SNOMED CT to NANDA International (NANDA(R)) Taxonomy II, Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) Version 4, and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) Version 3.
It provides a comprehensive map from ICD-9 to SNOMED CT and has far-reaching implications for the codification of patient information and medical knowledge.
Easy, Intuitive Exploration of Structured Vocabularies Used in Medical Records Apelon, provider of healthcare terminology solutions, today announced availability of a free standalone browser for easily accessing SNOMED Clinical Terms(R) (SNOMED CT(R)) and ICD-9-CM national standard terminologies.
March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The College of American Pathologists (CAP) has signed a five-year agreement with Cerner Corporation licensing SNOMED Clinical Terms(R) (SNOMED CT(R)) Core Content for unlimited global distribution.
The browser, which will provide access to SNOMED Clinical Terms(R) (SNOMED CT(R)) and other leading healthcare terminologies, will advance the knowledge and application of these important national resources for improving healthcare results.
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), to license English and Spanish language editions of SNOMED Clinical Terms(R) (SNOMED CT(R)).