Other key features that distinguish this Green Data Center are its adherence to the latest design guidelines such as ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers) for cooling compliance, NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) for Fire and Security compliances, TIA 942 (Telecommunication Industry Association) for Data Centers and SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association) guidelines for improved indoor air quality.
What does SSEAP stand for?
SSEAP stands for SMACNA (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association) Safety Excellence Award Program (Chantilly, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSEAP
We have 2 other meanings of SSEAP in our Acronym Attic
- Social Sciences Employees Association (Canada)
- Société Suisse des Études Africaines (French)
- Society for the Study of Egyptian Antiquities
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen
- Stanford Summer Engineering Academy (Stanford University; Stanford, CA; est. 1998)
- Sweet Sorghum Ethanol Association (global organization)
- Anti-Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigen-1
- State Special Education Advisory Council (New Jersey)
- Support Services Employees' Advisory Council (Fairfax, VA)
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program (Army Emergency Relief; Alexandria, VA)
- South and Southeast Asian Studies
- Ship for Southeast Asian Youth Program
- Senior Systems Engineering Board
- Social Security Equivalent Benefit
- Source Selection Evaluation Board
- South of Scotland Electricity Board (UK)
- Southern States Energy Board
- State Secondary Education Board
- South Sound Exotic Bird Society (Tumwater, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 and several requiring an IAQ management plan and/or referring to the relevant SMACNA guidelines (SMACNA 2007).
Idem, Member, Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, TN SMACNA together with ASHRAE is developing a new standard that will contain test procedures and requirements for total HVAC system air leakage in commercial buildings.
SMACNA) (1988), IAQ Audit Procedures, SMACNA, Chantilly, Va.
The system features factory-sprayed, stainless steel ductwork fabricated to an enhanced SMACNA standard.
The ductwork and fitting construction met or exceeded the requirements provided in the SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction Standards (SMACNA 2005).
com provides the sheet metal industry with quick access to SMACNA technical information EAGAN, Minn.
28; Thomas Luerssen, President of SMACNA of Long Island; and Michael Checchi, President of NYC SMACNA.