Kempe's papers were recently published in Computational Complexity, the SIAM Journal on Computing and Communications in Mathematical Physics.
What does SICOMP stand for?
SICOMP stands for SIAM Journal on Computing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Italy Cooperative Oncology Group
- Seoul International Conference on Generative Grammar (South Korea)
- Société Ivoirienne de Construction et de Gestion Immobilière (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
- Silicon-Carbide-On-Insulator (electronics)
- Sistema de Contabilidad Integrada (Spanish: System of Integrated Accounting)
- Second International Conference on Oceanic Linguistics
- Seoul International Conference on Linguistics (Korea)
- Spatial Information Committee (South Australia)
- State Insurance Company of Mauritius Ltd. (est. 1988; Port Louis, Mauritius)
- Société Immobilière pour le Commerce et l'Industrie
- Sensors for Industry Conference
- Singapore International Conference on Networks (IEEE)
- Strategically Integrated Coalition of Nations (StartShip Troopers TV show)
- Simian Conservation Breeding and Research Center (Philippines)
- Semantic Interoperability Community of Practice
- SGS (Shipboard Gridlock System) Interface Control Program
- Snow and Ice Pooled Fund Cooperative Program (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Società Italiana Di Chirurgia Nell'ospedalità Privata (Italian)
- Simulation Code for Polythermal Ice Sheets (ice sheet)
- Single Intelligence Correlator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yao has been Managing Editor of the SIAM Journal on Computing, and Advisory Editor for the Journal of Combinatorial Optimization.
He serves on the editorial boards of several prestigious scientific journals including the Journal of the ACM and the SIAM Journal on Computing, on the external advisory boards of leading universities, on National Science Foundation panels, and on the executive board of ACM's Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation.