The demo will include the SCSI remote protocol (SRP), iSCSI over RDMA (iSER), NFS-RDMA, and a distributed, parallel file system (LUSTRE).
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for SCSI Remote Protocol (InfiniBand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Scan Reflectance Profile
- Scheduled Region Pre-Fetching
- Schizophrenia Research Program (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Scholarship and Recognition Programs
- School Readiness Program
- Schuylkill River Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Science Research Program (Singapore)
- Scientific Research Permit (US NOAA)
- Scientific Review Panel
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) RDMA (Remote Direct Memory Access) Protocol
- Seabird Restoration Program (National Audubon Society)
- Sealift Readiness Program
- Sealift Reserve Program (US DoD)
- Search Results Page
- Seat Reference Point
- Seaward Recovery Point (US DoD)
- Section Roazhon Pariz
- Secure Remote Passwords (protocol)
- Security Rollup Package (Microsoft)
- Segment Receivers PLA (Plain Language Address)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Application support includes Sockets Direct Protocol (SDP) for running over existing TCP applications, Internet Protocol over InfiniBand (IPoIB) to run IP over InfiniBand links, SCSI Remote Protocol (SRP) initiator for storage area networking (SAN), and embedded application support such as video streaming.
In addition, this HCA includes application support for Sockets Direct Protocol (SDP), Internet Protocol over InfiniBand (IPoIB) to enable TCP/IP to run over InfiniBand links, and SCSI Remote Protocol (SRP) initiator to enable storage area networking (SAN).