Soon, the focus was shifted to the SCSI software market and to the creation of the SCSI Device Management System ("SDMS") for DOS, OS/2, Windows, Netware and Unix, which is now used in millions of computers to control the SCSI chips and devices.
What does SDMS stand for?
SDMS stands for SCSI Device Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDMS
We have 76 other meanings of SDMS in our Acronym Attic
- System Development Master Plan
- San Diego Meeting Professionals International (est. 1979)
- Special Duty Manning Roster
- Squad Designated Marksman Rifle (weapon)
- Suganthi Devadason Marine Research Institute (India)
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (California)
- San Diego Mountain Rescue Team (California)
- San Diego Music Scene (San Diego, CA)
- San Diego Mycological Society (San Diego, California)
- Scientific Data Management System
- Shipboard Data Multiplex System
- Simple Document Management System
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Solution Deployment Management System (Pitney Bowes)
- SONET/Digital Multiplex System
- South-Doyle Middle School
- Southwestern Donkey Mule Society
- Standard Database Management System
- Stuart Disease Management Services, Inc.
- Superfund Documents Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Functionality of the 53C860 is enhanced by Symbios' SCSI Device Management System (SDMSTM) software which is based on the ANSI standard Common Access Method (CAM).
In addition, full functionality of all of NCR's SCSI devices, including the 53C810, is provided by NCR's SCSI Device Management System (SDMS)(TM) software which is based on the ANSI standard Common Access Method (CAM).