The most stringent requirements were that the SCADA cryptographic modules (SCMs) had to: * Be very simple to install, * Support approximately 100 existing SCADA protocols, * Be reliable, * Slow communications by a very small amount.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for SCADA Cryptographic Module
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCM
We have 518 other meanings of SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Socialwise, Inc. (stock symbol; San Diego, CA)
- Student Centred Learning Week (UK)
- Supercritical Light Water Reactor
- Master of Science
- Sacre Coeur Minerals Ltd. (Canada)
- Salient Capital Management, LLC
- Samarium Cobalt Magnet
- Sample Co-variance Matrix
- Sample Covariance Matrix
- Scanning Capacitance Microscope
- Schedule Creation/Maintenance
- School of Christian Mission (various locations)
- School of Clinical Medicine (various locations)
- Scientific Computing and Modeling
- Scooter Club Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
- Scotia Capital Markets (Canada)
- Seattle Center Monorail (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Conservatory of Music (Seattle, WA)
- Secondary Cementing Material (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AGA 12 defined two modes of operation: SCADA Cryptographic Module (SCM) and Maintenance Cryptographic Module (MCM).