Powerful integration between two live news industry pioneers HACKENSACK, New Jersey, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cobham SATCOM (www.
What does SSE stand for?
SSE stands for SATCOM (Satellite Communications) System Expert (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SSE
We have 275 other meanings of SSE in our Acronym Attic
- Static-Static Distorted-Wave
- Same Stuff, Different Year
- Département Signaux et Systèmes Electroniques (French: Department of Signal Processing and Electronic Systems)
- SADL (Situational Awareness Data Link) Support Equipment
- Safe Shutdown Earthquake
- Safe Shutdown Event
- Safe Storage Enclosure
- Saint Sébastien Entreprises (French: Saint Sebastian Enterprises)
- Saipem Sharjah Engineering
- Sapporo Securities Exchange (Sapporo, Japan)
- Savoirs Scientifiques et Enseignements (French: Scientific Knowledge and Lessons)
- Scarborough School of Education (UK)
- School for Social Entrepreneurs
- School of Sciences and Engineering (various schools)
- Schulich School of Engineering (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Schwimm und Sprunghalle Im Europapark (German: Swimming and Diving Center in Europa Park; theme park)
- Scientific Sales Executive (job title)
- Scottish and Southern Energy (UK electricity and gas provider)
- Sea Surface Elevation (oceanography)
- Secondary Symbol Estimation (data compression)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of this publication is to explain in clear, concise terms the requirements and capabilities that shape the Army's SATCOM architecture from the present to the foreseeable future.
Since the late 1980s, elements of the Department of Defense and the US intelligence community have used commercial satellite communications (SATCOM) to augment their organic SATCOM capabilities.
In order to meet the rapid development timeline for this technically challenging product we needed to quickly ramp up a top notch product team of experienced software engineers who could help us implement cutting-edge software technologies; and we needed the entire team of SATCOM experts, software engineers, and database experts to work closely with each other.
24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies has been awarded a $24 million contract from the U.
com, a leading provider of application acceleration solutions over the WAN, and recently positioned in the Gartner's Leaders Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers 2006, announced today that EMS SATCOM has purchased its 200th license for the Expand software that is integrated into EMS SATCOM's CNX-200 Network Accelerator- airborne networking equipment.
WTCI) for service via the GE SATCOM satellite fleet.
Passengers Can Inexpensively Share Access to Blue Sky Network SATCOM Data Offerings LA JOLLA, Calif.