In the spirit of technology collaboration, SAS and Intel have created the SAS and Intel Advanced Research Center (SIARC), a jointly funded and staffed center that focuses on the integration of emerging technologies such as Linux on Itanium processor-based systems.
What does SIARC stand for?
SIARC stands for SAS and Intel Advanced Research Center (Cary, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIARC
We have 1 other meaning of SIARC in our Acronym Attic
- Systemic Infections Associated with Pulmonary Artery Catheterization (respiratory and critical care medicine)
- Substantive Intelligence Analysis & Production Subsystem
- Send Information Analyze Query
- Saluran Informasi Akar Rumput (Indonesian: Grassroots Information Channel; broadcasting)
- Sids Initial Assessment Report
- Software Installation Audit Report
- Step-In Assistant Referee (soccer)
- Stockholm International Arbitration Review (Juris Publishing)
- Swiss Institute for Art Research (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Sociedad de Investigacion del Arte Rupestre de Bolivia (Spanish: Bolivian Rock Art Research Society; La Paz, Bolivia)
- Silicon-Containing Anti-Reflective Coating Layer
- Sudan Inter-Agency Reference Group
- Self-Injury and Related Issues (UK)
- Sistema Informativo Agricolo Regione Lombardia (Italian: Agricultural Information System for the Lombardia Region)
- Star in A Reasonably Priced Car (segment of BBC popular television program, Top Gear)
- Solomon Islands Association of Rural Training Centres
- Say It Ain't So
- Scandinavian Institute of African Studies
- Scanner Interface Assembly Signal
- School of Indigenous Australian Studies (James Cook University; Australia)