What does SAP stand for?
SAP stands for Síndrome de Alienación Parental (Spanish: Parental Alienation Syndrome)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAP
We have 795 other meanings of SAP in our Acronym Attic
- Shallow Angle Photolithography
- Ship Acquisition Plan
- Ship Alteration Proposal
- Shorted Annular Patch Antenna
- Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase
- SIM Access Profile (Bluetooth service)
- Simple As Possible (computer science)
- Simplified Acquisition Procedure
- Simulated Annealing Procedure
- Simultaneously Accessible Parts