What does RRFF stand for?
RRFF stands for Ryukyu Reconstruction Finance Fund (Japan; est. 1950; now Ryukyu Development Loan Corporation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRFF
- Reversing Ramped Field Capacitive (Wacom)
- Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp
- Royal Racing Football Club Montegnee (Liege, Belgium)
- Rolls Royce Fuel Cell Systems Ltd.
- Red River Federal Credit Union
- Risk Reduction Flight Demonstration (military acquisition planning; missile testing)
- Reactive Reflective Field Extended (online gaming)
- River Ranch Fresh Foods, LLC (California)
- Rocky Reach Fish Forum (Washington)
- Rural Residential Farm Forest (Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development; Clackamas County, OR)
- Rapu-Rapu Fact-Finding Commission (The Philippines)
- Residual Renal Function Index
- Respiratory Research Foundation of India (Chennai, India)
- Radio Reference Frame Image Database
- Required Ramp Fuel Load (US Air Force)
- Really Really Free Market
- Red River Farm Network (Grand Forks, ND)
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit (public transit; Washington)
- Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project (Virginia)
- Row Row Fight the Power (gaming clan)