In 1971, a year before Okinawa's reversion from the United States to Japan, the Japanese government and the then-government of the Ryukyu Islands concluded a memorandum of understanding stating that the airport would not be used for purposes other than civil aviation.
What does RYIS stand for?
RYIS stands for Ryukyu Islands
This definition appears very rarely
We have 2 other meanings of RYIS in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester Youth Hockey Association (Rochester, MN)
- Russian Youth Hostel Association
- Richmond Yourth Honour Choir (Canada)
- Rochester Youth Hockey Foundation
- Rapid Yeast Identification (MicroScan)
- Reclaiming Youth International
- Reinvent Your Identity (motivational speaking)
- Ron Young International (Kennebunk, ME)
- Release Your Inner Entrepreneur (book)
- Release Your Inner Loca (podcast)
- Romeo Y Julieta (Cuban cigars)
- Reno Youth Jazz Orchestra (Nevada)
- Receptor-Like Tyrosine Kinase
- Rufus Y. King Public Library (Giddings, TX)
- Read You Later
- RecoverYourLife (self help website)
- Reprogram Your Life, LLC (est. 1977; Silver Spring, MD)
- Risk Your Life (gaming, MMORPG)
- Ruin Your Life (precursor to Recover Your Life)
- Ryland Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
female holotype (BMNH)) and Japan, Ryukyu Islands (Mita 2009b).
html), as follows: Amami-oshima Island, Ryukyu Islands, Japan: KPM-NR 36538; KPM-NR 40704.
Before the offshore resources came to light, China's maps and the Chinese government recognized the Senkaku Islands as part of the Ryukyu Islands (Okinawa Prefecture).
6 magnitude earthquake struck on Sunday east of Taiwan, about 73 miles south southwest of Ishigaki-jima in Japan's Ryukyu islands, the U.
Chop to it KARATE was invented on the Japanese Ryukyu Islands in 1429 after the government banned the use of weapons.
After leaving mainland Asia, the path crosses Japans Ryukyu Islands and curves southeast through the Pacific Ocean.
95 Hardcover BL2215 To illuminate the role of religion in recognizing and protesting injustice, Hunt looks at postwar peace protests in the Ryukyu Islands, of which Okinawa is the most populous and best known, where centuries of independence and time as a US colony have made the culture different from the rest of Japan.