Mutant mice lacking ryanodine receptor type 3 exhibit deficits of contextual fear conditioning and activation of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II in the hippocampus.
What does RyR3 stand for?
RyR3 stands for Ryanodine Receptor Type 3
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre (Australia)
- Russian Young Physicists’ Tournament (competition)
- Reagan Youth Records
- Red Yeast Rice
- Robert Yates Racing (NASCAR)
- Ryanair Ireland (ICAO code)
- Ryanodine Receptor
- Ryanodine Receptor (skeletal muscles)
- Skeletal Muscle Ryanodine Receptor (gene)
- Ryanodine Receptor 2 Gene (cardiology)
- Rexdale Youth Resource Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Red Yeast Rice Extract (dietary supplement)
- Recreational Youth Referee Instructor
- Remembering You Remembering Me
- Racine Youth Sports (Wisconsin)
- Rate Your Students (blog)
- Rate-Your-Solicitor (Irish website)
- Raynham Youth Soccer (Raynham, MA)
- Read Ya/You Soon
- Read Your Screen (shorthand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Differential distribution of ryanodine receptor type 3 (RyR3) gene product in mammalian skeletal muscles.
Three different isoforms of ryanodine receptors are known: ryanodine receptor type 1 (RyR1;  OMIM 180901) and type 2 (RyR2; OMIM 180902) are produced in skeletal and cardiac muscle, respectively, whereas ryanodine receptor type 3 (RyR3; OMIM 180903) is produced in a wide range of tissue.