``The entire Global Hawk team, led by our Unmanned Systems Integrated Product Team at the Ryan Aeronautical Center, contributed to the success that this trophy recognizes.
What does RAC stand for?
RAC stands for Ryan Aeronautical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAC
We have 492 other meanings of RAC in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Artist Club (musical mobile blogging forum; Nokia Corporation)
- Royal Automobile Club (UK)
- Rubber Allocation Committee (US Navy)
- Rubber Association of Canada
- Rubble Arch Culvert
- Rueil Athlétic Club (French sports club)
- Rules Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Rules of the Air and Traffic Services
- Run After Catch (football)
- Rural Assistance Center
- Ryukyu Air Commuter (airline; Japan)
- Réseau Action Climat France (French: Climate Action Network France)
- Receptor-Associated Coactivator 3
- Radar Assisted Collision Avoidance
- Raising Attainment through the Creative Arts (UK)
- Recovered Alcoholic Clergy Association
- Regional Airspace Control Authority
- Research and Advisory Council of Afghanistan
- Russian Association of Communication Agencies (est. 1993)
- Robot Assisted Coronary Artery Bypass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northrop Grumman's Global Hawk program office is located at its Ryan Aeronautical Center in San Diego, Calif.
Prior to that, Claude led the development and successful completion of the Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System as vice president and program director at Northrop Grumman, Ryan Aeronautical Center.
Northrop's recently acquired Ryan Aeronautical Center won a Navy competition to build a vertical-takeoff-and-landing craft, or VTUAV.
Northrop Grumman ISA's work on the MRE contract will be based at its Air Combat Systems business area in El Segundo and draw upon the UAV expertise at its Ryan Aeronautical Center in Rancho Bernardo, Calif.
is the prime contractor, with program headquarters at its Ryan Aeronautical Center in San Diego.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) Integrated Systems and Aerostructures (ISA) sector announced today its Ryan Aeronautical Center has leased a facility here that will serve as the management, engineering and systems integration headquarters of its unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) business.
The company's VTUAV was developed at the Ryan Aeronautical Center here, part of Northrop Grumman ISA's Air Combat Systems business unit, based in El Segundo, Calif.