com)-- Rutland County Council is set to dramatically increase efficiency with a new gazetteer management system from Aligned Assets.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Rutland County Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Cat Club
- Royal Crown Cola
- Royal Cruising Club (UK)
- Rudnick Computer Consultants (Rhode Island)
- Rugby Club Châteaurenard (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Compiègne (French rugby club)
- Ruhrgas Computer Club
- Rural Cellular Corporation
- Rural Community Council (UK)
- Russian Cultural Center (Washington DC)
- Règles de Conception et de Construction du Génie Civil (French: Rules of Design and Construction of Civil Engineering)
- Redundancy Chance-Constrained Multi-Objective Programming
- Range Commanders Council Meteorology Group
- Regulator of Chromosome Condensation 1
- Race Car Club of America
- Racing Collectables Club of America
- Radio Control Car Action (magazine)
- Radio Controlled Combat Association
- Record Carrier Competition Act (1981)
- Reef Check California (Pacific Palisades, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Councillor Roger Begy, chairman of the RSN and leader of Rutland County Council said: "For too long, metropolitan policymakers have failed to understand that the needs of the countryside are often very different to those of the city.
In his last job at Rutland County Council he was the monitoring officer responsible for handling complaints about councillors' conduct.
Mr Carey, who joined the council last year, was responsible in his previous job at Rutland County Council for dealing with complaints about councillors.
Contract notice: social care case management system Rutland County Council is seeking to replace its Children~s and Adult~s Social Care Case Management System with a package solution, considering both single system solutions and solutions where two systems are linked should its criteria be met.
Mr Carey, who is middle-aged and lives in Leicestershire, only moved to Coventry recently after working for Rutland County Council where his responsibilities included handling complaints about councillors' conduct.