The Rutherford Dust Restoration Team ("Our Dirt"), a subcommittee of the Rutherford Dust Society, earlier contributed $60,000 for the restoration's preliminary plans.
What does RDRT stand for?
RDRT stands for Rutherford Dust Restoration Team (Napa, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDRT
We have 1 other meaning of RDRT in our Acronym Attic
- Racing Dog Rescue Project
- Rapid Debt-Repayment Plan
- Response Document Resynchronize Positive
- Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy (Internet domain names)
- RNA-dependent RNA Polymerase
- RNA-Directed RNA Polymerase (gene)
- Reticular Degeneration of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium
- Rangpur Dinajpur Rural Service (Bangladesh)
- Rapid Disability Rating Scale (health)
- Regional Disaster Response Team (Red Cross)
- Renal Disaster Relief Task Force (International Society of Nephrology)
- Rockhampton District Rugby Union (Australia)
- Red Deer River Watershed Alliance (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Radar Distribution Switchboard
- Radiation Detection System
- Radio Data Service (on FM 57 kHz subcarrier)
- Radio Data System
- Radio Digital System
- Radiological Defense Study
- Railway Development Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rutherford Dust Society launched the Rutherford Dust Restoration Team (RDRT) in 2002 to focus on the health of the Napa River and watershed.
5, 2003 On Monday, December 1, the Rutherford Dust Restoration Team (RDRT, pronounced "our dirt"), a sub-committee of the Rutherford Dust Society, the vintners and growers association of the Rutherford, Napa Valley AVA, held a well attended meeting to present their finalized conceptual plan and kick-off the design phase of the historic and unprecedented watershed project.