Amy Jo Hatfield, Information Systems Librarian for the Ruth Lilly Medical Library in Indianapolis, Indiana: Hatfield creates maps from medical school residency program applicant data to show applicant locations based on their home ZIP codes, medical school ZIP codes, and other attributes such as ranked medical schools and ranked applicants.
What does RLML stand for?
RLML stands for Ruth Lilly Medical Library (Indiana University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Royal Lancashire Morris Dancers (UK)
- Molecular Epidemiology Research Lab (Saint Radboud University; Netherlands)
- Rat Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Red Lodge Music Festival (Billings, MT)
- Relative Linear Median Fluorescence Intensity
- Recreation Leadership and Management (Ferris University; Michigan)
- Resource Logics and Minimalist Grammars
- Romanian League for Mental Health (Bucharest, Romania)
- Real Life Matters Institute (community service coaching; Austin, TX)
- Red Layer Microbial Observatory (Western Oregon University)
- Receiver-Driven Layered Multicast with Priorities (computer networking)
- Residential Life Master Plan (University of Missouri; Columbia, MO)
- Royal Lesotho Mounted Police
- Rural Land Management Plan (Virginia and Kentucky)
- Radar Land Mass Simulator
- Recursive Least Mean Square (algorithm)
- Report Lifecycle Management Solution
- Return Loss Measuring Set
- Rock Lake Middle School (Florida)