The Center for Collaborative Change is bringing the What Works Summit to Newark, in partnership with Greater Newark LISC, the Rutgers School of Criminal Justice, and the Newark Police Department.
What does RSCJ stand for?
RSCJ stands for Rutgers School of Criminal Justice (New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCJ
We have 1 other meaning of RSCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Residential, Small Commercial and Industrial
- Responsabilidad Social Corporativa Interna (Catalan: Internal Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Ring Sport Club Inzing (Austria)
- Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Regional Spinal Cord Injury Center of the Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Rabbit Spinal Cord Ischemia Model
- Reversible Spinal Cord Ischemia Model (neuroscience)
- Research Student Community in Information Technology
- Records of the Superior Court of Judicature (Boston, MA)
- Religious of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (religious order)
- Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals Ltd. (India)
- random-seeded crystal learning
- Rattie Rascals Rattery (Port Orchard, WA breeder prefix)
- reduced simple controlled Lagrangian (system)
- renormalization scale
- Research Services Class Library (Microsoft)
- resistive single-phase superconducting electrical current limiter
- Resonant Shock Compaction, LLC
- rice straw-chicken litter
- Richmond Society for Community Living
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Reilly, Executive Director of the Police Institute at the Rutgers School of Criminal Justice in Newark, N.
McCaffrey will speak at The Police Institute at the Rutgers School of Criminal Justice on Tuesday, November 27 at 3:00pm.