Rust-Oleum Corporation was awarded the Presidential "E" Award for Exports by U.
What does ROC stand for?
ROC stands for Rust-Oleum Corporation (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROC
We have 398 other meanings of ROC in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester, NY, USA - Monroe County Airport (Airport Code)
- Rocketry Organization of California
- Roller Olympique Club (French roller hockey club)
- Romanian Olympic Committee
- Royal Observer Corps
- Rules of Conduct (various organizations)
- Run of Category (Internet marketing)
- Russian Organized Crime
- Russian Orthodox Church
- Russian Outreach Center (Russia)
- Receiver Operator Characteristics Area Under the Curve
- Restaurant Opportunities Center of New York
- Recognition of Combat Vehicles
- Required Operational Capability/Projected Operational Environment
- Roastery of Cave Creek (Arizona)
- Range Operations and Control Area (Dept of the Army Training Circular
- Réseau d’Observation des Crises et des Assecs
- Risk Management, Operational Controls, Compliance, and Asset Quality
- Roosevelt Campobello International Park (US National Park Service)
- Rufous Oculocutaneous Albinism (aka Xanthism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following four successive years of growth in the volume of its exports, Rust-Oleum Corporation was recently awarded the Presidential "E" Award for Exports.
today announced that its subsidiary, Rust-Oleum Corporation, has acquired FibreGrid Limited, a supplier of fiberglass anti-slip safety products based in the United Kingdom.
The City of Kenosha and the State of Wisconsin were very supportive of our expansion plans into a new distribution facility," said Bill Whiting, executive vice-president of operations of Rust-Oleum Corporation.
NYSE: RPM) announced today that its subsidiary, Rust-Oleum Corporation ("Rust-Oleum"), has acquired Tor Coatings Limited ("Tor"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty coatings in the United Kingdom.
RPM International's subsidiary, Rust-Oleum Corporation, has acquired the Watco Group, based in Godalmin, UK.
Some of these new customers include Abraxis Bioscience, Bechtel Power Corporation, Children's National Medical Center, Discovery Communications Inc, Fujifilm, Hormel Foods, Novo Nordisk, Philadelphia Stock Exchange, Royal Bank of Canada, Rust-Oleum Corporation, Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Seton Hall University, Staples, Texas Education Agency, and University of San Francisco.
announced today that its subsidiary, Rust-Oleum Corporation ("Rust-Oleum"), has acquired Tor Coatings Limited ("Tor"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty coatings in the United Kingdom.